Terms of service
and the rights and obligations between the Company and individual users.
In order to use this service, it is necessary to read the entire text of this agreement and agree to this agreement.
Article 1 service contents
1. When tweeting, you can set the time until automatic deletion for each tweet
2. The time until automatic deletion can be selected from 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 1 day.
3. Once set, automatic deletion cannot be canceled.
4. There is no limit to the number of automatic deletion settings.
5. As long as “App Link” is continued in the Twitter account settings even after canceling the paid function contract, the automatic deletion set during the contract period will be maintained and the deletion will be executed.
You can use multiple iOS devices and twitter accounts with 6.1 contracts, but only one iOS device can be used simultaneously per Apple account.
7. If paid features are restored on an iOS device that uses the same Apple account, paid features on other iOS devices are automatically canceled. (You can use it by restoring it again. You will need it.)
Article 2 Notes on using this service
1. Users are responsible for registering, changing, and managing the information registered on this site, including their Twitter accounts, at their own risk.
2. If this service is used by a Twitter account of a user registered in Twitter, it is considered that this service has been used by the user who has the Twitter account. All results, responsibilities and damages arising from such use shall be attributed to the user who owns the Twitter account.
3. In the event of damage to the Service or a third party due to unauthorized use of the user's Twitter account, the user must compensate the Service or the third party for the damage.
4. This service will not be liable for any damages or disadvantages incurred by the user due to the fact that the user's Twitter account and registration information related to it are false or contrary to the facts.
6. If this service is deemed necessary for the protection of the rights, property, or service of this service or other users, or the protection of the life, body, or property of a third party, such User content can be disclosed and provided to public institutions such as courts and investigative agencies within the scope necessary for protection.
7. The user can use this service free of charge, except for some services and content. However, the communication fee for using this service will be borne by the user.
Article 3 handling of personal information
a. When obtaining user's consent in advance
b. When required by law
c. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the member
d. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of members
e. In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, with the consent of the member, When there is a risk of interference
Article 4 Prohibited matters
The user shall not perform the acts specified in the following items.
1. Any act that damages or improperly discriminates or slanders the honor or trust of our company or a third party
2. Acts that cause economic damage to the Company or a third party
3. Threatening acts against our company or third parties
4. Exceeding the scope permitted by these Terms, uploading content on the Service to a server or service, etc.
5. Acts related to crime or acts contrary to public order and morals
7. Other acts that violate this agreement
8. Other than the above, acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 5 Suspension of service provision
1. The Company shall have the right to terminate the contract with the user at any time if the user violates the Article 5 Prohibited Items.
2. The Company may temporarily suspend or stop the use of this service without prior notice to the user in the case of any of the following items.
(A) When it is determined that the provision of this service needs to be interrupted due to system maintenance, system failure response, force majeure such as natural disasters, or other technical reasons
(B) When changing this service, expanding functions, etc.
(C) In addition, when the Company determines that suspension or interruption is necessary
Article 6 abolition of services
The Company may terminate the Service at the Company's discretion.
Article 8 Disclaimer
1. The Company does not guarantee that the applications, software, data, etc. provided by the Company on the Service are free from defects.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the user caused by this service, except in the case of the Company's willful or gross negligence.
3. The Company will not be involved in any use environment of the user's smartphone, etc., and will not be liable at all.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the content change, interruption or termination of this service.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any failure in viewing this service due to unexpected factors.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user directly or indirectly due to the use of the content on the Service.
7. Although we take thorough anti-virus measures, we are not responsible for items that cannot be detected at this time and those caused by other software.
1. Our company can change this agreement without notifying the user in advance.
2. When the terms of service are changed, all matters relating to the use of this service shall be in accordance with the changed terms of service. If this service is used after the changes of the terms, the user shall have agreed to the changes. The
Article 10 Governing law and jurisdiction
Created September 20, 2019